Sunday, April 6, 2008

MONTH IN REVIEW

The remainder of March was fairly uneventful, which was fine with me. The end of February and beginning of March were a bit of a blur so I was happy to have a change of pace and two little dogs in my life. For Easter my mum sent us a couple of chocolate bunnies in the mail which brought back fond memories of chocolate eggs and other surprises. I have often remarked that living in BC and specifically Vancouver Island means that there is not much to complain about, and I am aware that my quality of life is at an all time high.

P.S. for those of you who have noticed that the altar is no longer in front of a brick wall, we have done some rearranging in our basement suite. If you go to www.clearoutclutter.com and check out the before and after photos, you can read all about how we created a new workspace in our living room for Angelo’s new home office. As a result, the altar was moved to another spot in the room.

No comments: